- Publication of Philosophie Zoologique.
- Death of Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
- Joel Goldschmidt I creates the zoo near Bordeaux, France.
- He finds a mummy in Iceland.
- 8 April
- 4 August
- Publication of Darwin's Origin of Species.
- Saya is raised with love and care.
- The unnamed girl is imprisoned and under care by Amshel and left to be experimented on.
- Amshel takes in an interest in Diva.
- Joel notices that time has stopped for Saya as she has stopped growing after reaching 16 years.
- Saya becomes aware of the existance of the unnamed girl locked up in the tower and names her Diva.
- 2 June
- Saya scrapes her hand but it heals before Joel could wipe the blood.
- Joel discovers that Saya's blood has healing abilities.
- Joel mixes the blood samples of Saya and her unnamed twin; the resultant crystalizes.
- Joel decides to experiment on chiropteran reproduction and sends Amshel to find a groom for Saya.
- Amshel buys the 12 year-old Hagi from his parents and he is introduced to Saya.
- The "blank page" in Joel's Diary .
- Joel's 72nd Birthday.
- Saya releases Diva from the tower to sing at the birthday party.
- Hagi falls off a cliff and Saya turns him into a Chevalier with a blood transfusion.
- Diva turns the party into a massacre, killing Joel and the other humans, save for Amshel.
- Amshel becomes Diva's first Chevalier.
- Reports of monsters attacking the human population surface, and from that point on are called "Chiropterans".
- Joel's grandchildren found the Red Shield to bring an end to Diva.
End of 19th Century
- Saya journeys with her sword and Hagi.
- She makes Hagi promise to kill her after all chiropterans are eliminated and Diva is killed.
- Saya enters a 30-year hibernating period, something that never occurred at her time at the Zoo.
- Diva awakens and kills Princess Anastasia to assume her identity.
- World War I begins.
- Saya awakens from her first hibernation.
- Saya and Hagi arrive at St. Petersburg to infiltrate the Royal Romanov Court in search of Diva.
- Hagi joins the royal orchestra.
- Diva banishes Grigori.
- Diva makes Alexei her Chevalier (manga).
- Grigori kills Sonya and her father and assumes her identity.
- Russian Revolution begins.
- Saya and Hagi pursue Diva and her Chevalier Grigori throughout Russia
- Aproximately at this time, Amshel takes Solomon, a doctor, beneath his castle to become Diva's Chevalier. Karl is also turned into a Chevalier.
- Saya kills Diva's second Chevalier Grigori.
- Saya enters her second cycle of hibernation.
- End of World War I.
- Start of World War II.
- James becomes Diva's last Chevalier in Berlin.
- Acting on Amshel's orders, Solomon kills Diva's third Chevalier, Martin Bormann, who worked as Hitler's aid.
- End of World War II.
- Start of Vietnam War.
- Chiropteran sightings in Vietnam confirmed.
- Pre-christmas bombings.
- Red Shield injects Hagi's blood into dormant Saya to cause artificial awakening.
- Saya goes berserk killing chiropterans and humans alike.
- Despite her reckless state, Saya is afraid of Hagi and attacks him.
- Saya cuts off arms of both Hagi and Karl.
- The berserk Saya calms down and falls into her third hibernation.
- Dying David (senior) entrusts Saya to George Miyagusuku.
- Hagi cuts off communication from Red Shield.
- Rumors of Hagi being spotted in Hong Kong.
- End of the Vietnam War.
- George's family are killed in an accident.
- Solomon Goldsmith is appointed as CEO of Cinq Fléches.
- Joel VI becomes Head of the Red Shield after his predecessor dies.
- Saya awakens in Okinawa without her previous memories.
- She lives with the Miyagusuku family.
- She is under surveillance of David under conditions that once she recalls her past, she will go with Red Shield.
- Saya reunites with Hagi.
- Both become involved in a fight with a chiropteran and in order to awaken her, Hagi gives Saya his blood.
- George is attacked by a chiropteran and turns into one; Saya ends up having to kill him.
- Saya, Hagi, Kai and Riku ally with the Red Shield.
- Saya and Red Shield travel to Vietnam to stop Diva from awakening.
- Saya is introduced to Solomon at the school ball and meets Karl who is in the guise of the Phantom.
- The Red Shield meet up with Elizabeta in Russia who is killed and impersonated by Amshel.
- Saya and Hagi go to the Zoo.
- Diva awakens.
- Riku becomes Saya's second Chevalier after being drained of all blood by Diva.
- Collins and Julia betray Red Shield to join Cinq Fleches.
- Diva and Karl launch an attack on the Red Shield HQ.
- Diva forces Riku to impregnate her before killing him with her blood.
- Karl's projectile impales Joel VI in the spine confining him to a wheelchair thereafter.
- Red Shield HQ ship is forced to self-destruct in an attempt to take down Diva.
- Saya stays with Hagi on the ship to keep on fighting Diva while the command ship gets destroyed.
- Chiropteran sightings in London.
- Kai and Lewis are busy fighting chiropterans.
- Saya returns.
- Karl is killed by Saya.
- Amshel cuts Diva's belly to bring out two cocoons.
- Saya chases Diva from an Air Force Base in North Carolina to New York.
- Solomon betrays Diva and proposes to Saya; he is later killed while protecting Saya.
- James is killed.
- Diva's live performance at the Metropolitan Opera House.
- The final duel of two queens ends with Diva dying at last.
- Two baby girls are born from the cocoons.
- Hagi impales Amshel while the opera is bombed; Amshel suspected dead, whereabouts of Hagi unknown.
- Saya returns to Okinawa with her remaining friends and family.
- She falls into her fourth hibernation.
- Kai carries her to the family crypt where she emerged from a cocoon 3 years ago.
- Kai takes his adopted children (Diva and Riku's daughters) to Saya's hibernating place.
- They find a rose from Hagi there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.